Saturday, February 27, 2010

Taxi service

Late shifts for one of my children means I'm often required to perform a late night taxi service.  I've often been taken with the way the shopping centre is illuminated at night time.  So, instead of just sitting in the car and waiting patiently, off I went tonight armed with camera and tripod.  The sky was quite clear, so a number of stars were visible.  Hopefully in the first image you can just pick them out?  This is a five shot HDR with the lens wide open.  
The next shot is across the large, usually full, carpark in front of the council buildings.  Sad that you have to visit the shops so late to be sure of a park!  This shot was taken at f8 and I'm not sure what I think about the sky.  Again five shot HDR only this time slightly cropped.  I really quite liked the idea of the Belisha Beacon in the foreground, but after seeing the final image I'm really not sure.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment