Monday, March 22, 2010

Noxious weed

I thought I'd add this image as I was rather disappointed with my 505050 effort today and some quite nice shots were taken yesterday of which some haven't yet been posted.  One of these was of a noxious weed that seems to be invading gardens and open spaces around our home.  The flower is quite pretty as you can see here, but the weed is rampant!  Once established it's nigh on impossible to remove it.

The second image in the post shows the weed again along with the toitoi and, as it happens, some flax to the right.  this shot was taken looking the opposite way from the bridge shot I posted on flickr.

Both shots taken with the 50mm lens.  The first is unmodified, the second has been cropped and saturation changed slightly.  Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment