Saturday, April 10, 2010

Auckland City and a bit of HDR


Auckland City HDR #13, originally uploaded by nzcjs.
Lovely warm and sunny day today in Auckland so we decided to take a walk around the Viaduct Basin in downtown Auckland. Easy to park down near the fish markets and only a couple of dollars for four hours.

I took my 18-200mm lens and we enjoyed a wonderfully relaxing walk around the Basin. I've put a few more shots up on flickr for you to have a look at if you so desire.  the flickr shots are all HDR shots, I suppose it's because there seemed so much contrast that I thought this would be the best treatment.

Besides taking photographs of the views I also took a few shots of people.  Street photography?  Perhaps you could call it that.  The first three images are taken with the 18-200mm lens, the last three images with the 50mm lens in Manukau City.  None of the 50mm lens images have been modified ... just a bit of a crop.

No comments:

Post a Comment