Sunday, May 9, 2010

Osbourne Street Bar

4pm in Newmarket at the Osbourne Street Bar ... on Osbourne Street of course!  Allegro were playing some smooth music for all fortunate enough to be there.  Front and centre on stage was Mista Lakatani playing lead guitar ... don't forget to vote for Malcolm Lakatani at the Pacific Music Awards website.

Light was pretty good, but low.  All shots were at ISO 3200 with the lens wide open at f1.8.  Shutter speeds weren't always as fast as I'd have liked, as can be seen by the movement in Malcolm's hand in the first image.

I'd been criticised previously for a lack of emotion in my images ... hopefully this time I've managed to do a better job.  Take a squiz and let me know what you think.  More images on flickr and I'll add a few more as time permits.

No comments:

Post a Comment