Friday, March 4, 2011

Che Fu

Che Fu exercising his vocal skills at Avondale College.
What a treat!  What a treat it was to meet and photograph Che Fu this Wednesday at the Christchurch Fundraiser at Avondale College.   Che Fu is one of New Zealand's most successful male vocalists and it was great to hear such a talented performer raising money for the Christchurch Quake victims.

Facilites at the school were superb.  One problem I've often mentioned when taking shots of live musicians has been the stage lighting.  No such problem at Avondale College.  Good background and performer lighting.  The background was superb with excellent vivid and solid colours.  I was impressed.

Back to Che Fu though.  I think EVERYBODY had a good time.  The audience loved every minute of the performance and I think Che did too!  I just hope I get invited to more of Che's performances and get another chance to take some photographs of the master at work!

Let me know what you think of the shots ... don't forget that of you click on an image you'll get an enlarged view.  Want to see more shots?  Leave me a comment or email and I'll see what I can do :-)
Che Fu working the crowd at Avondale College.

1 comment:

  1. Love the top shot. The lighting is just brilliant, Chris.

    ReplyDelete