Thursday, April 7, 2011

Whirimako Black

I'm sorry:-(  I forgot to show you some shots from Whirimako Black.  This concert was quite lovely.  A relaxed atmosphere with some beautiful songs performed by Whirimako Black.  I wasn't really sure what to expect, and was very pleasantly surprised with Whirimako's voice.  I was reminded of Ella Fitzgerald in many ways and quite disappointed that I couldn't spend more time just listening to this lovely lady instead of trying to get photographs and visit the other bands performing at the same time.

Anyway, if you get a chance to see Whirimako Black, take it.  You won't be disappointed.  Oh, the photos?  Quite a high ISO (3200 and higher) and focal lengths up around 200mm.  Still trying to get the 70-200mm f2.8 so, whilst using current equipment, apertures remain around f5.6.  Let me know what you think of the shots.
Whirimako Black at the Titirangi Theatre.
Whirimako Black and guitar at the Titirangi Festival of Music
Emotion aplenty from Whirimako Black at the Titirangi Festival of Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment