Sunday, June 5, 2011

At the FloBar ...

The Flobar in Newmarket, Auckland.  It used tio be know as the Osborne Street Bar ... probably because it's on Osborne Street.  Anyway, I went along to see STKS ... you may remember him from the Grassroots Mixer a wee while ago?  Quite a few people got up on stage to play a few numbers.  Great talent, great music and a great atmosphere.  I've just come back and downloaded some shots off the camera.  Light levels were low (as was the case when Flobar was the Osborne Street Bar), but I may have a few reasonable shots.  I'll let you be the judge.  I need to have another look at the images, but couldn't resist posting a few of the performers for you.  Perhaps I'll see you at the Flobar one day?  If you know the names of the performers I haven't identified, please leave a comment.  You could perhaps let me know what you think of the shots too.  There's a few more images here on Facebook.
STKS

C'rla Flavell

C'rla Flavell

Dylan Elise

Dylan Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment